Braces aren’t just for kids anymore! Regardless of your age, if you’ve always wanted to smile with confidence, but knowing that your teeth were less than perfect held you back, getting braces might be the solution you’ve been looking for. A straight smile can do so much for your self-esteem, and at Vickie Greenberg Orthodontics, we want to help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
In addition to the aesthetic benefits of orthodontic treatment, there are many health benefits as well. Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to clean and function more optimally when it comes to eating and speaking.
If you recognize any of these signs in your child or yourself, it might be time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Vickie Greenberg.
· Early or late loss of baby teeth
· Difficulty chewing or biting
· Mouth breathing
· Sucking the thumb or fingers, or other oral habits
· Crowded, misplaced, or blocked-out teeth
· Jaws that shift, make sounds, protrude, or are recessed
· Speech difficulty
· Biting the cheek or biting into the roof of the mouth
· Protruding teeth, teeth that meet in an abnormal way, or teeth that don’t meet at all
· Grinding or clenching of teeth
· Inability to comfortably close lips
Dr. Greenberg will be able to assess your orthodontic needs during your appointment and explain all the wonderful benefits you can expect to receive during your time in braces. We look forward to seeing you or your child for a consultation!
Greenberg Orthodontics & TMJ not only offers specialized care, but you can also first see if it’s the right choice for you by booking your FREE consultation. We offer these free consultations to get to know you and help ease your or your child’s fears about what it means to have ongoing dental treatments and how that can improve your overall quality of life.