Calling all our wonderful current and former patients at Pasadena’s Greenberg Orthodontics: how would you like to blog about your experience in braces AND come away with a cool $100 American Express gift card? Thanks to the American Association of Orthodontists’ Braces Brigade campaign, you can do just that!
To complete your Braces Brigade application, you’ll need to provide:
* Age – Must be 14 years of age or older
* Phone number
* Stage of orthodontic treatment
* A photo of your braces/smile
* A sample blog post – picture yourself as a member of Braces Brigade and show off those blogging skills! (100-word minimum)
In your blog, feel free to answer questions such as:
• Why did you decide to get orthodontic treatment at Dr. Greenberg’s office?
• What advice would you share with other orthodontic patients?
• What does it feel like to get braces on?
• What foods do you miss the most?
• What new foods have you discovered?
• Do your friends have braces or retainers?
• Where is the first place you’re going to show off your new, beautiful smile?
• How has your new smile changed your life?
All applicants must either be an orthodontic patient of Dr. Greenberg or the parent of a patient. If you’re under 18, your parent must fill out a consent form along with your application.
We strongly encourage you to apply for the Braces Brigade this summer! Have a GREAT rest of the week!
Greenberg Orthodontics & TMJ not only offers specialized care, but you can also first see if it’s the right choice for you by booking your FREE consultation. We offer these free consultations to get to know you and help ease your or your child’s fears about what it means to have ongoing dental treatments and how that can improve your overall quality of life.