How to improve bad breath
So, this might be a weird topic for a post, but I figure that it’s definitely a topic that people wonder about, but never want to ask. As such, here are some tips for improving bad breath:
• Eat at regular intervals. Dieting or missing meals can decrease saliva and cause bad breath.
• Chew sugar-free gum, suck on sugar-free mints, or drink water, especially if your mouth is dry.
• Try using breath sticks, which contain the ingredients found in a mouthwash and dissolve in your mouth.
• Remove dentures, removable bridges, partial plates, or orthodontic appliances and clean them once each day or as directed by your dentist. Pieces of food and germs can collect on these appliances and cause bad breath.
• Use a mouthwash for temporary relief of bad breath. Swish it around in your mouth for 30 seconds before spitting it out.
• Have regular dental checkups.